keskiviikko 14. tammikuuta 2015

The Year 2014

1. Who was the best new people you got to know?
People who I met in the festivals and during our trips in New Zealand and London ( Hobbit-premiere ).

2. Have you done something, what you haven't done ever before?
Yes! For example I jumped from the world's highest Canyon Swing.

3. Have you been dating someone/be in relationship with someone this year?
Nooope.

4. Tell few memories from this year?
SISTER-gig in february, amazing Bring Me The Horizon gig in Tuska Open Air at summer, Wacken Open Air, Hobbit Fan Contest-trip, meeting Sir Peter Jackson, Piggy D. liked my tweet for him, London Hobbit-premiere, meeting all my favorite actors, Luke Evans writing back to me that he loves me/us etc. :D

5. Have you had any fights/problems etc. with your friends during the year?
No ... I wouldn't say I would have some fights. More like I have seen who are the true and real friends, and cut off the snakes from my life.


6. Have you changed a lot during this year?
Yes. I think I have changed the most this year, but I think the change started already at the end of last year. 

7. Have you learn some new skills?
Hmm nothing super special ... more like that I can't drink so much anymore! And I have found totally new muscles from my body hehe.

8. Did you get banned from somewhere?
No.

9. Have you been in the movies alone during this year?
No, I don't think so! But I watched a lot of movies alone at home. 

10. Have you take any tattoos/piercings during this year?
Nope! :O Have been planning lots of tattoos though what I am going to take.


11. Anyone close to you give birth?
Yes. :)

12. Anyone close to you passed away?
Yes.

13. Which countries you visited?
Sweden, England, Germany, USA and New Zealand.

14. What you would want from 2015 what didn't happen in 2014?
Hmm ... I hope I could live my life more. This year it was hard, because I had so much pains and I was ill which also messed up my money-situation totally - I was mentally and physically so broke for almost 6 months that all I could focus was surviving. It's not going to be super easy in 2015 either, but at least I want to believe the worst is behind.

15. Which date you will remember from 2014?
15.2., 30.10.-8.11., 1.12. to mention few!


16. The year's biggest achievement?
I got to meet the loves of my life! :D Having good times with good friends, New Zealand, Aidan Turner told me I have very beautiful hair, meeting awesome people like Shagrath etc. 

17. ... and the biggest failure?
Depression ... believing stuff what I shouldn't. Hating myself so much.

18. Did you suffer from injuries?
Haha hell yeah! I was way too often in emergency.

19. What was the best thing you bought?
Gig-tickets, plane tickets, stuff from New Zealand.

20. Whose acting/behaviour earned praise?
Family, friends.


21. Whose acting/behaviour earned anxiety?
My ex-job ( yup the whole thing ), doctors who didn't believe my pains, "so called friends", the whole damn world.

22. Where did you use most of your moneys?
Ehm ... something what I obviously shouldn't bought = clothing. 

23. What got you most excited?
Gigs, festivals, movies, good food. :P

24. If you compare yourself now and the same time at last year, are you happier or more sad?
Hmm ... after all I would say happier. Sad too, but that sadness is very hard to describe, it's just the bad days are for me probably a lot more bad than for 'normal people'. I wouldn't mind at all having a different mind.

25. ... more fat or skinnier?
The same. :( I could say skinnier, as I gain some weight but then I lose those.


26. ... richer or poorer?
Poorer. 

27. What do you wish you would have done more?
Be myself! Enjoying  the life!

28. ... or less?
Worrying about everything.

29. How you are going to celebrate christmas?
Spent it with my family, as always.

30. If you could go back in time and change one thing from the past year, what it would be?
I would noticed the pain before, so the situation would go as bad as it went. Not nice to realize you can't run, and even walking / laying in bed / sitting hurts like someone is stabbing you 24/7.


31. Did you fall in love in 2014?
Well ... no. At least for any 'real' person. :D

32. How many one-night stands you had?
None. Not my thing.

33. What was the best tv-show what you watched?
The Revenge, Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time, Sleepy Hollow, C.S.I. and Salatut Elämät.

34. Do you hate someone now, who you didn't hate last year at the same time?
No, I don't hate anyone. It's waste of energy! But I must say there are a lot of people who I don't like.

35. What was the best book you read?
Hmm ... I read quite much, all the books were pretty nice. Nothing too special.


36. ... and the best band/song/music you found out?
In This Moment and Motionless In White.

37. What did you want and got?
Met Orlando Bloom, Luke Evans and Lee Pace! BAAAAABES!

38. What did you want but didn't get?
Get married with those babes, hehe!

39. Your favorite movie of the year?
Guardians of the Galaxy, Maleficent, The Hunger Games - Mockinjay part. 1 and of course the last part of The Hobbit!

40. What did you do at your birthday?
Went to see Maleficent with my good friend and spent the evening with group of good friends and drinks.


41. Who you missed?
Don't want to sound too selfish but old me. 

42. What made you stay sane?
Family, friends, Tumblr ... :D

43. What one thing would have made your year better?
Well the end of the year was so awesome but I wouldn't mind kissing Orlando Bloom ... ;)

44. How you would describe your fashion style in 2014?
Dead as fuck hohoho. Yeah really dark and dead, but that's how I like it!

45. Who celebrity you liked the most in 2014?
All of the The Hobbit cast, Shagrath, Piggy D., guys from Profane Omen, Oliver Sykes etc.

46. Tell a maxim/quote, what you learned in 2014?
A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. " - J.R.R.Tolkien.
Most of the guys sucks, don't give-up, food is love.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Scream for me!