sunnuntai 16. joulukuuta 2012

Viikon parhaat / The best of the week, 48

Viikon parhaat on takaisin täällä!!
Laiskuuksissani tai joissain muissa syövereissä hylkäsin tämänkin idean mutta päätin ottaa uudestaan käyttöön. Pysyy katsos itsekin hyvin kärryillä mitä on tullut tehtyä :D
Aloitetaan myös viikosta 48 eikä suoraan tästä viikosta koska haluan vielä mässäillä Twins Of Evil-jutuilla ennen varsinaisia postauksia. Shame on meeee!

The best of the week is back!!
First of all, I have done this before only in finnish but for some reason X I just quit it. But now when I will keep it alive, I will post it in english too and also notice by myself what's going on my life every week haha.
Even now it's a week 50 I will start the whole shit again from the week 48 ... I just can't talk enough of Twins Of Evil-madness. Shame on me! :P

Viikko / Week 48 ; 26.11.-2.12.2012


Viikon paras päivä / The best day of the week ;
Ehdottomasti 26. päivä, jolloin oli KAUAN odotettu Twins Of Evil-keikka Lontoossa. Lemppari kaupungissani kaksi lemppari bändiäni, ei vaan voi muuta kuin nauttia. Oli mm. ihan helvetin hienoa!!
Definitely the day 26th of november. It was finally The Day what we have waited for so long, Twins Of Evil-show in London. My favorite city with my favorite bands, I just enjoyed so much and had the happiest times in my life. It was so great and awesome that there's no words for it!!

Viikon paras hetki / The best moment of the week ;
Se kun Marilyn Manson tunnisti meidät. Marilyn Manson osoittaa meitä melkein koko ajan jne ... kuulenko enkeli-kuoron laulavan Hallelujaa? KYLLÄ!
Tai se kun Piggy D. tunnisti mut 1,5 vuoden jälkeen... lievä sekoaminen krhm ... *rakkaus*
That when Marilyn Manson recognize us. He's pointing of you all the time ... fuck yeah!
Or that when Piggy D. recognize me after 1,5 years ... it was ... *love*

Viikon paras ostos / The best purchase of the week ; 
Hmm ... veikkaampa että Kreepsville 666-luuranko mekko Camdenista ;)
I guess it was the Kreepsville 666-skeleton dress from Camden ;)

Viikon paras himotus / The hottest thing/person/etc. of the week; 

Viikon paras biisi / The best song of the week ; 


Viikon paras random / The best random of the week ; 
" You just asked me to keep this bar open longer 'cause you guys are from Finland and you like to party and you want more of "the golden shit?" "
- Phil on ihana!! :D
Phil is just awesome haha!



Viikon huonoin päivä / The worst day of the week ;
Hmm ... taisi olla 29. marraskuuta. Se tunne kun palaat Lontoosta suoraan töihin vetämään 11h päivän ... ja se että vedät niitä kaksi peräkkäin ... "najs".
I guess it was 29th of november. We went almost straight to work after our London-trip to do 11h days ... for two days in a row ... was kind a killer thing!

Viikon huonoin hetki / The worst moment of the week ; 
Astua Norwegianin koneeseen ja lentäminen takaisin Suomeen.
Sitting in Norwegian's airplane and flying back to Finland.

Viikon huonoin ostos / The worst purchase of the week ;
Lämmin Jägermaister-shotti. EWWWW :D
Pretty warm shot of Jägermaister. EWWWW!

Viikon huonoin random / the worst random of the week ; -

Viikon lyriikka / The lyrics of the week ;
"Never played by the rules I never really cared 
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere 

I look and see it's not only me 
So many others have stood where I stand"

Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Scream for me!